Monday, March 15, 2010

Momma got a new pair of chairs


Some women love shoes, some women love handbags, I love furniture! So we have this little sitting area off of our kitchen. And we use to have this really uncomfortable pair of chairs there. So I've really been wanting a pair of cozy, comfortable chairs. Well, they have arrived! They are a little modern and maybe a little boring, but they are oh so comfy! I describe them as being butterscotch colored, and will look much more interesting after I have some throw pillows made. And they look just like a pair that my mom bought about 20 years ago! And as you can see, my boys have already claimed them!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. No, don't "have them made" you can do it! Pull out the sewing machine and oil those fingers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Look I can now leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete