Monday, March 15, 2010

The Cat



Several years ago when Patrick was still a baby, Dad and I went went to Universal studios (we love our theme parks). Of course we had to bring home a souvenir to baby Patrick, so I found this rather large Cat in the Hat. And being a former teacher and a lover of literature, I had to have this!

Fortunately, our boys love Dr. Seus and The Cat in the Hat. But in the meantime that Cat has sat as a "dust collector" up on a shelf in our playroom. But last week at preschool, the boys were learning all about Dr. Seus and his famous cat.

So we brought down the Cat in the Hat. Each day we took him to school, and he ran errands with us. As you can see we were very safe with the Cat in the Hat--Patrick insisted! The boys got a good kick out of taking him along.

I knew I had to have that Cat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment