Friday, February 12, 2010

Enough Snow? Enough Snow Pictures?

I hope I'm not boring anyone with the snow pictures...but this was totally unbelievable for Texas. After all the snow fell, we received about 9 inches!!!


We went outside to make a snow man, but no one was interested in helping mom. They were busy playing "Help! My Truck is Stuck in the Snow!"


Adam pretended that he worked for the city, and his job was to remove all the snow from everyone's driveway. I think he needed more than a wheelbarrow and a John Deeer Gator!



The boys had a difficult time walking through the snow. We lost our boots quite a few times!




Dad planted this runt of a tree last summer, and we all teased him. Dad loves to plant Live Oak trees! But as you can see, this tree was trying to hang on. What a survivor!
So no one helped mom make a snowman, so I built a snow fort instead. But then we were were leaving our house to go eat lunch, and I forgot about it and backed into it. Oh well, it was going to melt anyway!




No comments:

Post a Comment