Monday, May 17, 2010

Spying on Adam


This is not the greatest picture, because I took it from the laundry room window. Adam did not know I was watching. And he was just about to jump off the wall before I could catch him in action. But here is what he was doing...

He likes to take his tennis racket, stand up on the retaining wall, and pretend to play guitar. He sings and dances, while he plays his one-man band routine. He does this often, and if he sees you watching him, he gets really embarrassed and stops.

I love when he does this, and I tried my hardest to catch a picture before this phase of his childhood passes. Rock on, Adam!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! He doesn't want you to watch, yet he goes outside so the whole neighborhood can see him?!?! Kids are crazy :)

    ReplyDelete